Are you planning to get married in the near future? Do you already have all of the “traditional gifts,” such as a toaster, china, coffee maker, linens, etc.? Well, why not have your wedding guests contribute toward your honeymoon? How does it work? ~~
(1) You sign up online for free at www.mytimestravel.honeymoonwishes.com by setting up your registry site. You will have your own link that will direct your guests to your website. You may place the link on your registry card that you will insert in your wedding invitations or announcement.
(2) This is the exciting part ~ Add your honeymoon wish items to your registry. This can be ~ A Night in a Honeymoon Suite ~ Bottle of Champagne ~ Couple’s Massage ~ an Excursion ~ Upgrade Room ~ Cruise ~ Cabin Upgrade, etc. The Registry may be used for a Cruise or Resort honeymoon. As you can see, the list is endless and you don’t have to restrict yourself to a “list”, you may be creative.
(3) Once your list is complete, it is time to announce your registry to your guests. Your registry provides all the tools that you need to accomplish this task. You may use announcement cards, wedding website, blog, photo album or email wizard, all available to you through your registry.
(4) Let the purchases begin!!! ~ Your guests will gift you with the honeymoon of your dreams, while never leaving the convenience of their computer.
(5) You are on your way to your honeymoon, making memories that will last a lifetime!!! ~ Now isn’t this better than a toaster?