Couples renew their vows as an expression to celebrate their love. Some couples never had a marriage ceremony, so it’s a chance to celebrate the wedding they never had. Other couples decide to renew their vows after overcoming hardship. While others, celebrate their significant anniversary with a wedding vow renewal ceremony.
Sandals, The Luxury Included Vacation Resorts offer ReTie the Knot in Paradise: ”Celebrate your love amid a beautiful, idyllic setting. Whether your marriage is seasoned or still fresh, the magic you two share can be celebrated over and over again. A ReTie the Knot ceremony is a great way to commemorate your marriage and begin a new chapter of your lives together.”
ReTie the Knot Highlights:
• Personal pre-travel ReTie the Knot planner
• Personal resort ReTie the Knot planner and dedicated Retie The Knot team
• Musical accompaniment (pre-recorded)
• Bouquet and Boutonniere
• Celebration Cake
• 30 minute Charming reception with sparkling wine & cold hors d’oeuvres for ReTie the Knot couple and up to six guests
• Commemorative certificate and gift
• One (1) 5×7 Honeymoon Photograph
• Honeymoon dinner for ReTie the Knot couple at a resort specialty restaurant with white-glove service and a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
• Decorated honeymoon room
• Mimosa breakfast-in-bed a morning of your choice
Available morning, afternoon or at Twilight (premium)
All for the new, low price of $300.00 for all room categories.
Sandals Resorts properties include: Sandals Montego Bay; Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island; Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort; Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa; Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa; Sandals Royal Plantation Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Sandals Carlyle Montego Bay, Jamaica; Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort; Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa in St. Lucia; Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia; Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa; Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island; Sandals Emerald Bay Great Exuma, Bahamas; and Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort & Spa Grenada.
Sandals is for couples only. Beaches, which is for families, offers the same ReTie the Knot in Paradise Package.
Are your ready to renew or affirm your wedding vows? Sandals or Beaches Resorts is the idyllic setting to commemorate your marriage and begin a new chapter of your lives together. Contact My Times Travel, Certified Sandals Specialist to custom design your vacation experience. Visit Sandals Vacation at http://www.mytimes-sandals.com. If you have questions contact email@example.com or 1-800-659-8443.